Advice/Insight/Directions for your Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to All Share Your Story!

Go down

Hello to All Share Your Story! Empty Hello to All Share Your Story!

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello!

I decided to create this forum in the hopes of helping anyone and everyone who is going through a particularly tough time in their life. Whether by losing someone or something close to you in death, getting fired from your job, in a rough argument with your significant other, friend, etc..

I am currently 31 years old and am engaged to be married to the Love of My Life. She and I worked together in High School (we went to rival Schools) and were on and off throughout college and our mid 20's.

I am the youngest of 7 children in a family that lost the second youngest child in 2008 due to mental health issues - which is another way of stating that he took his own life. I took my Brother's death extremely hard and miss and think about him everyday. We had an extremely close relationship and I looked up to him and wanted to be exactly like him. I guess you can say he was my hero.

In the passing 8 years, I have learned a lot about how to deal with loss. The best way to gain acceptance of a loss is to TALK about it and of course, TIME.

This forum is for anyone who would like to share their story, grief, pain. I will do my best to give advice as to how to accept and let go. I know that thinking/meditating inside of the box is extremely hard so I plan to give advice from outside the box.

Please post and share you story. Include any questions, comments or concerns that you may/may not have with your own life. I will read and think critically about you and your situation and try to help you move on.

Sincerely,
The Giver of Advice.

Admin
Admin

https://adviceforfree-com.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum